Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

it would be great to have ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Tasks - add Table view

Would it be possible to add a column view to the task lists? Currently the Task name, Status, Start Date and Due Date are all crowded together. It would be nice if each was in a clearly defined column with column headers.

27 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Tags - make visible on task overview pages

I'd love to see tags (optionally) visible when viewing task "overview" pages (like the Tasks Board, Widgets Board, etc).

My team often has tasks on which we can't move forward until a stakeholder provides feedback or additional materials, and sometimes this will cause the task to become overdue. However, when viewing one of the task "overview" pages, it's difficult to tell at a glance whether tasks are overdue because of my team, or because we're waiting on the stakeholder(s).

It would be nice if we could add a "Waiting" tag or something similar to those tasks, and have that tag…

19 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. Calendar - add an option to hide weekends

since they are not work days.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Assign a person to a task list so that every task in that list is automatically assigned to the person.

If you have a task list with all tasks assigned to the same person. Instead of dragging the name to all tasks, it would be better to drag the name to the task list so that every task is automatically assigned to that person

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. a way to see when a user on a project last logged in

As a project administrator I would like to be able to see when each user on the project last logged into freedcamp so that I can tell when they last accessed the system and therefore know who needs to be spoken to about working on their assigned tasks

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Zapier - Action - Edit Task

Would love to be able to edit a task.
    e.g. Change assigned person if task has been edited to be at a certain stage/custom field is changed

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Achieve Or Hide Completed Tasks

There has been a couple of these requests before but the suggested work arounds are not always the most helpful.

For us, we receive many tasks completed on a daily basis which is only likely to increase. It is also useful to keep the old tasks. Having a "Hide Completed" button would really help. That way we could always easily see which tasks have been completed since the last check. It would then allow us to use the filters again correctly.

15 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. groups/projects beside each other

place groups with one project beside each othe instead of below each other.

I have a lot of groups that have one or two projects. And a few that have 10 projects or more.

So I have to do a lot of scrolling in the project view, while 80% of my screen is empty.

Can the CSS be changed so that project groups flow left to right, keeping groups together?

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. CRM - Campaign Custom Fields don't work

You can view / add / delete custom fields from "CRM -> Campaigns -> Settings -> Manage Custom Fields" but...

There is no way to view or edit them! :/

They do not appear when you view a Campaign, they do not appear when you edit a Campaign - so these custom fields are largely useless!

When (if?) they do finally appear, it'd be nice to have a way for them to be listed in the main Campaign table. In general, it'd be nice to select which columns you'd like to display in the table.

Cheers,

Steve.

8 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. Import Time Records

The Time Project Application already provides a function to export time records to .xls file, but it does not have an import function, as the Tasks Application does. Now, without this feature, employees often have to spend a significant amount of time registering their time records one by one. Using this import function as an interface for practically any kind of office software would take the usability to the next level. It would be a really useful feature to have, as it would save a huge amount of time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Zapier - Trigger - Tasks - progress status changed

Would love to be able to trigger automation based on a task moving stage. (e.g. moved to 'in progress', 'completed' etc)

4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Custom Fields - allow multiple users be able to add Custom Field Templates

Presently, only the account owner can add custom fields, which can then be assigned to a project by other users. This is hugely frustrating and time-consuming for that one person, so multiple users need to be given these permissions. I know you're working on a SysAdmin function that will allow other users the option. The sooner that is released, the better.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Search Knowledgebase

I tried to find out how to create a reusable template for similar projects. Tried searching the knowledgebase.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Make it easier to switch between Kanban and List view

Currently the setting to switch a project view from List to Kanban (or vice versa) is hidden under the gear dropdown in the upper right of the project board. I think it would be nice to get that setting out of the dropdown and onto its own buttons to make it easier to find for first time and power users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Invoices - credit invoice and discount in invoice

Would be nice to be able to use negative amounts in complete invoice (credit invoice) or a single line on the invoice for discount purposes

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. New Project Group Button

When creating a new project form a template, I only have access to existing project groups from the dropdown menu- there is no facility to add a new group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. 4 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Templates for notes section (see description)

This would be great specifically for our blogs so for each blog we need to identify a title and SCO title or description focused keywords and also the persona and Leslie the stage of the purchase path that we are crafting the blog for each time I post a blog to do I have to write all of this stuff out again it would be awesome to have the items that need to be filled in pre-populated with some sort of dropped down that would add these items.

5 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  19. Invoices - allow to send invoices in a different language without switching own locale

Problem: If I send an invoice to a client via the Invoice app, the email they receive is in English -- even when my personal language choice is French and the resulting invoice is available for download in French in my account.

Easy fix: please send the email *and* the invoice link in the navigation language chosen by the user, or:

Ideal fix: add a "language" field to the "client" record and send the email *and* the invoice link in that language. This way, there is no need to toggle your account setup when you send an email to another…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Mobile - quick email task list

Ability to filter a project task list and email it with one click to people or share it via copy/paste with users on other platforms.

"In the construction industry, 90% of the managers are on the go... Be able to remove information from the mobile app and send to other people across different platforms, (because not everyone will have it the app) like a text message, email, or print and drop a hard copy on the job site is essential."

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions for Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base