Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

28 results found

1. For Shift Deadlines, keep the settings last used as the default. I use this feature weekly, and when I use it, I have to change a couple of parameters. It would be nice to have the app remember the last parameters used.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I would like to be able to have global Wikis. I use the Wiki to create training documents for staff. These entries would be useful to have across all projects. Perhaps the ability to have Wiki entries appear in multiple projects without having to copy them over?

17 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I see several ideas that could all roll up into what I have in mind. I would like to be able to have a rollup of key milestones into a single project dashboard that I monitor. This dashboard would summarize tasks remaining, percent completion, up next (by priority). This would serve as an overview of projects "at a glance". From the dashboard you would be able to drill down into specific projects, tasks within a project, etc.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

4. place groups with one project beside each othe instead of below each other.

I have a lot of groups that have one or two projects. And a few that have 10 projects or more.

So I have to do a lot of scrolling in the project view, while 80% of my screen is empty.

Can the CSS be changed so that project groups flow left to right, keeping groups together?

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I am trying to create an easy way to see what needs to be invoiced, and I was trying to use the tags to do so, but there appears to be no way to create a widget that has all tasks tagged with 'to be invoiced' or similar. Creating a widget that can filter by specific tags would be so helpful!

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

6. Everyone with the link
    Everyone @mycompany.com

The ability to allow all users with a specific email domain (e.g. *@mycompany.com) to access a certain part (e.g. wiki) of my project

I would like to use wiki entries to document and share progress made from the project (kind of like a newsletter) to all company employees without having to invite each individual manually.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have a public wiki link that is equal to “Everyone with the link”
    We will be adding a global link allowing you to share it with anyone invited to any of your projects in Freedcamp (not necessarily have access to a project where a wiki is located)

7. Have the number of tasks completed for the day with a detailed list of what tasks they were, a pie chart of the spread between low med high priority tasks completed, an email recap that goes to the admins of the project.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

8. Create widgets for project groups. See all tasks in one project group. Eg account manger for customer x, can see all tasks in all project x

8 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

9. It would be amazing to have a customization section of sentences and or translation in Settings. In this section, there would be a list of phrases (in English) used in some parts of the system, and, beside it, a text box for each user typed a phrase (in English or another language) so that text be customized to the project or user team. This would improve the customization of the system, approaching more the individual reality of each project and or user and solve (or help much) to users who can not work in English.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. At least it should offer German, French and Spanish. The world is bigger than the United States.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Seria interessante ter uma versão em português.
    Isso traria maior divulgação para a ferramenta

75 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I could help translating into Polish language.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Allow more than 3 columns on the Widgets page so that widgets can be put side by side on wider screens

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

14. On the "Widget Board" under "My Tasks", I would like to show only non-completed tasks that are due. I.e., I would like to be able to exclude tasks with a due date and a start date in the future.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

15. Hello,
    I am using your platform for a week and I am excited, and i want to help you to grow your service even more.

So, if you want, i can translate freedcamp in Greek language for free!

Please contact with me!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. English to Spanish translation.

83 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. This would avoid one task with many sub tasks taking all space available

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

18. Since my clients are Dutch, I would like to serve them with a dutch interface. I can imagine there are more people who want to display FC in their own languages. If there is an English language file available, I would be happy to translate it!

24 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. As a native Croatian speaker, I would like to see my language on the list of available translations for your great tool

5 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All!

We decided to start with Wall application to see how many people will participate and what issues will arise and will add more words and phrases as we go.

We would like to build relationships with most active users helping us and nominated moderator (a team or individual) which will work with us and be a trusted source managing a community of translators for a particular language. We will definitely reward most active users with great life-time upgrades and will post your names on Freedcamp’s new sponsors and supporters hall of fame page.

Thanks for helping us out! Please join here – http://translate.freedcamp.com/collaboration/ and follow the prompts.

Cheers,
    Igor
    CTO & More @freedcamp.com :)

20. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All!

We decided to start with Wall application to see how many people will participate and what issues will arise and will add more words and phrases as we go.

We would like to build relationships with most active users helping us and nominated moderator (a team or individual) which will work with us and be a trusted source managing a community of translators for a particular language. We will definitely reward most active users with great life-time upgrades and will post your names on Freedcamp’s new sponsors and supporters hall of fame page.

Thanks for helping us out! Please join here – http://translate.freedcamp.com/collaboration/ and follow the prompts.

Cheers,
    Igor
    CTO & More @freedcamp.com :)

← Previous 1
  • Don't see your idea?