Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

30 results found

1. I would like to have my Recurring Tasks have associated "due days/dates" like "Every Monday, create ad, due for Wednesday (or 2 days later)". Also, for quickly adding to my task list, I'd like the option/setting for any todo's I make for myself to be "due today" if I don't set a date. If this is already possible, please let me know. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I'd like to press a button to notify my teammates/subordinates that I want them to update status on certain tasks or projects.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will add a new comment into Bulk edit available on all paid plans – select tasks you want to be updated, hit ‘CVomment’ button, type ‘Please update task status’ and it will be posted to each selected task or subtask.

3. If we create a custom field template and want to add it to all our projects, we have to do it one at a time in the edit project popup. It would be great to be able to add it to all projects at one time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Hi! It would be cool to have workspaces. Like right now I have private and work projects groups, it would be cool to show it on a different page (just like red booth, i have screenshots).

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. When you are on the Desktop either on the
    *Task Board
    *Calendar Board
    *Widget Board
    Where ever there is a task item there should be the ability to edit the task without leaving that page via ajax or popup window

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Such lag (15 min, for example) makes it possible to delete a message due to repentance without disturbing others.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Erms,

We are starting work on reducing amount of emails we send. First step will be to put intelligent threshold before a message about particular item (task, discussion) gets send.

It will work this way – min time 15 min – max time 30 min before email notification will be posted. If during 15 minutes after first change there is another one – we wait extra 5 min and if another one we wait for 5 min again until we get to 30 min. So all users will get only one email instead of current 6 after 4 comments were posted and some changes made on due date and priority of a task by 3 people.

Such email will contain all changes made during interval ranging from 15-30 minutes and details to who did what.

However we do have people who complain about 10 min delay between a change…

7. What about a full IFrame support in Discussions etc.
    When I try to add an IFrame under the "source code" section, nothing happens.
    I'd be glad to be able to add Polls etc. via IFrame to my Discussions.
    Also the <script> tag & Javascript seems to not be working.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

For security reasons it will only be enabled for paying customers who we are sure won’t use iframes to lure people to some malicious sites damaging Freedcamp’s reputation.

8. If a user start a time task, and he start an other time task, stop the first time task. Thanks

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Dear Freedcamp

Great updates you have made. But it would be awesome if another "little" option could be added.

In our organisation we have many projects, to-do´s and so on. Therefore we need to be able to see more than just 20 when we create widgets for the dashboard.

The possibility to see 100 or 200 would be great. Hope it is possible

Best regards,
    Christian

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

10. In some cases it is beneficial to see new Tasks on top. For example, I have a list of Completed Tasks, but the most recently completed items are at the bottom of the list!
    I would also like to be able to sort by project, for widgets that include Tasks from multiple projects.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

2 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?