Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

it would be great to have ...

You've used all your votes and won't be able to post a new idea, but you can still search and comment on existing ideas.

There are two ways to get more votes:

• When an admin closes an idea you've voted on, you'll get your votes back from that idea.
  • You can remove your votes from an open idea you support.
  • To see ideas you have already voted on, select the "My feedback" filter and select "My open ideas".
(thinking…)

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

If a similar idea already exists, you can support and comment on it.

If it doesn't exist, you can post your idea so others can support it.

Enter your idea and we'll search to see if someone has already suggested it.

1. Assign a person to a task list so that every task in that list is automatically assigned to the person.

If you have a task list with all tasks assigned to the same person. Instead of dragging the name to all tasks, it would be better to drag the name to the task list so that every task is automatically assigned to that person

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Make it easier to switch between Kanban and List view

Currently the setting to switch a project view from List to Kanban (or vice versa) is hidden under the gear dropdown in the upper right of the project board. I think it would be nice to get that setting out of the dropdown and onto its own buttons to make it easier to find for first time and power users.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. groups/projects beside each other

place groups with one project beside each othe instead of below each other.

I have a lot of groups that have one or two projects. And a few that have 10 projects or more.

So I have to do a lot of scrolling in the project view, while 80% of my screen is empty.

Can the CSS be changed so that project groups flow left to right, keeping groups together?

0 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Capsule CRM integration

CRM integration for Capsule - https://capsulecrm.com

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. New Project Group Button

When creating a new project form a template, I only have access to existing project groups from the dropdown menu- there is no facility to add a new group.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Make all hyperlinks default to _blank target

When creating hyperlinks in discussions or tasks, make the default target _blank, so that we don't have to remember to set the target, thereby allowing links to be clicked without leaving the current task or discussion and not losing our place.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Discussions - Visual Cue of New Comment

Currently, there's a small notification in the top right corner when a discussion thread has a new comment. I'd love to see a further visual cue on the main discussions page when a new comment is added. Perhaps the discussion title becomes bold, or the discussion topic floats to the top of the list (or both?) This would be very helpful for those of us with many discussion threads simultaneously running.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)

We are working on brand new more dynamic and less click required UI. First pages to be released are Notifications, Homepage, and Recap and we already started a new design for Discussions (the 1st app done with new UI), which will address this and more – you will have two views – standard (similar to what you have now) and smart view where you will see all recent updates, mentions, new discussions started etc. so you will get an immediate overview where people were actively posting and how it relates to you – what you follow and where you were mentioned.

Regards
    Igor

10. Take Holidays into consideration

It would be great if holidays were considered when shifting dates, or the option to be able to exclude or "not work" on holidays.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Import Time Records

The Time Project Application already provides a function to export time records to .xls file, but it does not have an import function, as the Tasks Application does. Now, without this feature, employees often have to spend a significant amount of time registering their time records one by one. Using this import function as an interface for practically any kind of office software would take the usability to the next level. It would be a really useful feature to have, as it would save a huge amount of time.

7 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Tasky = notepad

I wish Tasky would turn into a notebook.
    This notepad could have bookmarks and reminders.
    It could also be colorful.
    He could be in the app.
    The function of this notepad would be to do quick writes and then pass them to tasks or events.
    In this notepad audio notes could also be recorded.

2 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Quick, General Note-Taking

Would be great to have a simple note-taking app not attached to any project and editable at any time. Kind of like a sticky note app (Stickies, Windows Sticky Notes), but with the ability to create different line items rather than a paragraph. It would be nice if it was an icon that was always accessible and minimizable from any screen... I'm picturing a small floating window on the lower right hand of the screen. I tried using Tasky and Wikis, but they're all tied to specific projects and it's also cumbersome to add titles/tags/descriptions when I just want to…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Project description

We are working on many small projects. The current project description is a short text field that doesn't allow to put details.
    Now we put the description in the first task, but that means that every time we need to go back to the first task to see the project details.

I would like to have a full text field for project description - the way tasks have it.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Custom Fields - allow multiple users be able to add Custom Field Templates

Presently, only the account owner can add custom fields, which can then be assigned to a project by other users. This is hugely frustrating and time-consuming for that one person, so multiple users need to be given these permissions. I know you're working on a SysAdmin function that will allow other users the option. The sooner that is released, the better.

12 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Calendar - add an option to hide weekends

since they are not work days.

3 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. 1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Completed date : quick set and change

I would like a simple and quick way to set and change the completion date.
    I would like to use minimal clicks & don't bump between different GUI (visual context), want to stay focused on my process:
    a) List View : (double-)click on the icon and that sets the CompletedDate on today, then hover over CompletedDate and 'pop-up' options: clear (currently "X" on red) and "Change", second opens the date picker, set the date
    b) select date from left side (currently called "Due Date"), drag to & hold over the task, 'pop-up' show up "Start Date" - "Due Date" -…

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Wiki - add sharing options like Google Drive

Everyone with the link
    Everyone @mycompany.com

The ability to allow all users with a specific email domain (e.g. *@mycompany.com) to access a certain part (e.g. wiki) of my project

I would like to use wiki entries to document and share progress made from the project (kind of like a newsletter) to all company employees without having to invite each individual manually.

1 vote
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. Invoices - credit invoice and discount in invoice

Would be nice to be able to use negative amounts in complete invoice (credit invoice) or a single line on the invoice for discount purposes

9 votes
    Vote
    Sign in
    (thinking…)
    Password icon
    Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 48 49
  • Don't see your idea?

Suggestions for Features

Feedback and Knowledge Base