Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

1. Please implement in the settings an option to switch to the 24-hour clock time format, since the majority of the world's population is using it, as described here: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/24-hour_clock

154 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Add start date in addition to due date

153 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

It is released and available on all paid plans now.
    We are working on adding it to show in all views – List, Kanban.

Daily/Weekly Recap email already picks up tasks due to start in addition to tasks due to complete.

Cheers,
    Igor

3. It would be useful to be able to email into a project- specifically if we have automated reports to share with clients (Google Analytics reports, regular SEO reports etc), we'd like to send these into Freedcamp rather than via email, as it keeps it all within one place

150 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    50 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

It is done. You can create tasks, discussions, issues and upload files by emailing them in.

You can provide unique emails to people not having Freedcamp account to do the same (use it with caution).

This feature is part of Lite/Business and Enterprise plans in Freedcamp.

Cheers,
    Igor

4. please develop and release iPad app as soon as possible.

149 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    9 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. Have a French translation of Freedcamp ;)

149 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    20 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. 125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    28 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. It would be so much easier if we could just drag and drop the calendar events, to dos and milestones for the new date.

125 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    12 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. I would like to be able to add to the calendar a multi-day event. This could be used for scheduling meetings and conferences. It could be simply a to-do that has the ability to have a due date that spans a range or something. While it wouldn't be terrible to see it appear as multiple consecutive daily tasks, it would be best to have it display as a single item that has a visual marker that spans multiple days (color coded with priority).

120 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    14 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. Have projects be publicly viewable to anyone without a user login, for teams that want/need to organize in the open

118 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi,

Documentation will be updated later this week https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/g5dab

As long as your project remains public you receive access to the following premium apps and features.

- Subtasks Pro (Minimalist plan and above)

- Start date for Tasks (Minimalist plan and above)

- Google Drive, OneDrive, Dropbox (Minimalist plan and above)

- FileEdit (Business plan and above)

- the Gantt view (Business plan and above)

- Wiki application* (Business plan and above)

- Issue tracker* (Business plan and above)

- Project Overview* (Enterprise plan)

• - these apps can be added or removed from public projects by administrators and all other modules listed are enabled.

More than 50 public projects created a day since we enabled it last Saturday without even announcing it.

As usual UserVoice community is notified first. Thank for staying with Freedcamp and all your useful feedback which helps us to make Freedcamp better every day!

Regards,
    Igor

10. Sometimes after I have worked for a while I see I have completed multiple todos or I make a kind of short list in the active todo tab for things I want to finish today. At other times I want to archive completed todos to a sub group I have created. In these cases it would be very nice to have an option to edit to-dos in bulk.

This could be done by selecting multiple to-dos and drag, or a pop-up menu asking me what I want to do with the selection. I'd prefer the first when I want to…

117 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    8 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

This feature is part of our tasks page redesign, which is now available in List and Kanban view. You can switch to it by clicking the cogwheel icon and selecting “New Tasks Beta > Switch”

The Bulk Edit option will be at the top of the page, next to the filters.

11. I'd love to see tags (optionally) visible when viewing task "overview" pages (like the Tasks Board, Widgets Board, etc).

My team often has tasks on which we can't move forward until a stakeholder provides feedback or additional materials, and sometimes this will cause the task to become overdue. However, when viewing one of the task "overview" pages, it's difficult to tell at a glance whether tasks are overdue because of my team, or because we're waiting on the stakeholder(s).

It would be nice if we could add a "Waiting" tag or something similar to those tasks, and have that tag…

92 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. When receiving an email in GMail, it would be great to be able to just click a button which adds a task to Freedcamp.

Some sort of similar functionality to the "Add to Tasks" button in GMail, but with options to assign to a certain project, plus all the other usual to-do options.

Could be implemented via an extension in Chrome/Firefox or something like that. Or could google enable it through a labs feature?

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Sometimes a task is created/assigned within one project (in our case we use a 'project' to designate an area of focus within the company), that would be better placed in another. Pretty simple

91 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  14. Hi, it would be really great to have a "ressource capacity planner". We are a team of 15, building very small to large (10 months) projects, and we have to find a way to know the ressource occupation in the team, so we can assign the person a task.

88 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. Would be very nice if we have a unified view of all projects, filtered and ordered by date, by "to-do's", by "Milestones", by user. Project managers will get a great tool to watch the activities of your team.

86 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    11 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. Ability to create and manage categories within the Wiki platform. Each article can then be allocated to multiple category. The main view would then provide categories with wiki's within that category.

85 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  17. Sometimes the milestones need to match up with the to-do's and currently the to-do's is just a static list. it would be nice to be able to organize them so they can illustrate a flow. For example, some to-do's need to be done before another can be done, and some to-do's need to be done concurrently.

84 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    10 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  18. It would be nice for each user to have the ability to create a personalized profile that contains things like their full name, website name, link, and social media links.

79 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. A Customer Relationship Management solution is being built right now for version 2.

73 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  20. We use GSuite Business and have access to Team Drives. It allows us to store all of our files on the Team Drive and give those in our organization access to that drive without having to share each folder or file. There is already integration with Google Drive. Integration with GSuite Team Drive would be great.

72 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Google shared drives (formerly known as Team Drives) are a new feature in Google’s G Suite. Unlike files in My Drive, files in shared drives are owned by the team/group rather than an individual. See below for a table that outlines the other differences between shared drives and My Drive. Freedcamp Google Drive integration supports Google shared drives on Business and Enterprise plans.

• Don't see your idea?