Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

1. Would be awesome to be able to update Due Date, Priority and Assigned directly from Task Board in mobile view. Currently, I can only remove the before mentioned task details.

Thanks

Proud user of Freedcamp

James

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. My team schedules most tasks out months in advance, and I feel like I am losing a lot of time having to scroll through months of the calendar when assigning due dates. While I can type in a date in the field, it does not allow me to select that as a due date. Could there please be a way to type in a due date and select it instead of having to scroll through months of the calendar every time we need a new date?

As a follow-up, have you given thought to allowing users to update due dates…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Barb,

It is possible – please see my response I created in our blog for you: http://blog.freedcamp.com/2017/03/07/how-to-add-start-and-end-dates-by-typing-dates/

Regarding: “have you given thought to allowing users to update due dates instead of deleting and reassigning dates when schedules change?”

- totally possible via ‘edit task’ or by dragging and dropping new date in Tasks List view to a task – it will replace previously set date.

Cheers,
    Igor

3. I can search English but not Chinese Characters, which is not convenient.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. I'm working on a slow connection (China) and it's a drag to go back and forth from a task to the task list.
    It would be great if all tasks of a project would be listed in a widget to the right of the screen, so that I can go to another task in the project without having to go back to the tasks screen again. (I'm not kidding - it takes 10 seconds...)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Right now, if I'm viewing a Task that's assigned to PERSON A, and now I want to assign it to PERSON B, I don't quite know how to easily do it. The way I do it is to edit the Task itself and then change the assignment.

Is there any way to easily do it without editing (via a button like the 'ASSIGN TO ME')?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. some times I have a task that is related two other tasks but is not a sub task of them. and I want to know the relation between them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I use the events-calender to give the organisation an overwiev of marketing activities - eq. advertisements when and where. I would be helpful if I could upload files to the events.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. hello,
    it would be great if freedcamp offer a feature like the portal would be open only on given static ip. It will help to protect the information.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I would like to see my milestones on the calendar on the mobile app

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. I know we can currently click the Comment button on a task which will take us into the Edit Task window and allow us to add a comment however I find this time consuming especially when adding comments to multiple tasks at once as I then have to click Return to Tasks before I can find my next task and continue adding comments.
    I use comments to track progress on a task so it would be great if clicking the comment button on a task just opened a popup allowing a comment to be entered and then once saved it…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. It would be great to be able to click a file in the "Files" tab, and be able to click through to the task it was originally uploaded to. The benefit would be so that you could see the surrounding conversation that took place between your team and the client. Right now, whenever we want to see that information, we have to sort through to try and find the original discussion.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Dear Freedcamp,

It would be nice to see a white-label offering for business tier customers that aren't quite "Enterprise" level, but still want to maintain brand consistency.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to be able to view empty Task Groups in the Gantt Chart View, so that I don't have to switch to other views just to add new tasks to a newly created Task Group in the Gantt Chart View. This will make the Gantt Chart View fully functional without needing to switch views for such basic operation.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

If you are inside Gantt view – use the green button on the top to add a new task and select an empty task list. Once a task is saved page will show that no longer empty list and task you created.

14. Tasks often times have multiple edits and attached files/images/screen shots that are attached. It would be great if when exporting Tasks lists that there was an options to export the attached files and history.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. We can not change status to "In progress" in android application. We can start progress or complete progress, no In progress option.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. A way to view tasks expanding per days/weeks to view booking and availability.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I'd like to install a TV screen with a Live Project Wall that ignores task lists and organizes from top to bottom by Due date & Priority.

We are using this to manage video projects and would like to have the projects that are coming up on their due dates (say a week or so) to get a red border and move to the top of the live screen. Would not need any edit functions only information with a Dark back ground and White text for easy viewing at a distance.

We would continue to use the standard pages for…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Auto-generated serial numbers for projects, similar to issue tracking, to allow for a simple way to track projects without having to track by project names only. Would help with linking projects in Freedcamp with files on work server, and identify projects when communicating with clients (rather than depend on them remembering a project name when referring to a file).

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Addon that will allow you to scope the project and provide MULTIPLE milestone dates.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Currently in Freedcamp Uservoice Suggestions for Features we do not see the date or time when ideas and comments were posted. It would be very useful to know this information when adding, reviewing or commenting.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?