Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

1. The comment section is getting long inside the task, and I want to collapse old comments to keep it short but not deleting the comments.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Station is an integration platform like zapier. If you can integrate with station it will be great.

https://getstation.com

BW
    Mine

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. The priority rating, in progress, etc. on the right side in Tasks Board view doesn't move when you scroll down your list of tasks. I was using this to quickly assign priorities, etc. to my tasks but made it difficult. It would have been easier than going into each project.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

It is not moving when you output not filtered task list from all projects and we display 1000’s of tasks as it makes this page terribly slow to update.

We are checking your account and encourage you in the future to contact customer support first to make sure it is not a bug or easy to fix thing

Cheers.
    Igor

4. 3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. After complete a story with several subtasks, it moves to complete board automatically.
    then with reviewing the board, scrum master should be available to close the story.

we can prefix with [CLOSED], but subtasks are still in view, so messed up.
    this is very basic requirement I think.

Hope you could make it soon as possible.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Its would help scheduling that if a project or all projects that are linked in time and dependent of one anothers completion that if a single task has to be scheduled forward in time or took longer to complete etc. that all the tasks post this modified one were rescheduled automatically in time.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. A simple word report with the possibility to make a journal of all the description we wrote in each tasks.
    I use the description field to write formatted reports with protocols for trials and results, i add files. But at the end i would like to generate and download a single Word file in one click for a given project with all the data, description and optionally all the file that were integrated in the project. What do you think ?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. It would be useful to choose whether custom field templates apply to tasks, sub-tasks or both. We are managing all the relevant info e.g. donor name, donation designation, amount etc using custom fields at the task level, and then use sub-tasks to manage the granular activity e.g. complete research, collate info, draft proposal etc but we do not need the custom fields against these subtasks.

This is particularly relevant when we have mandatory text fields which are required at the task level but are not needed against each sub-task (therefore user has to populate the field with N/A or just…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. Be able to collapse all of my subtasks so I can see only the main task listed but can click on the task I am working on to see that specific task's subtasks, as opposed to only being able to see all or none

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I think it would be very useful to have an option to automatically archive completed tasks in a project after a configurable number of days. I use freedcamp to manage tasks in my household and my task lists are starting to get quite crowded with completed tasks I no longer need.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Allow the people invited to a meeting to suggest a new time if the proposed time doesn't fit their schedule. This would especially be useful in the email notification that is sent to the invitee.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  12. The way I have setup Freedcam isn't really how it's "ment" to be used but it's a good way for me as I'm the only user.
    I have the projects "Company", "Jobs", "Leads" and "Prospects".
    Inside of each project I have different task-lists as categories.
    E.g. under "Jobs" I have each job I'm currently working on as its own list.

Right now the names in my calendar looks like this: "Recording [Jobb in Jobb]". The first Jobb I'm guessing is the group and the second Jobb is my project.
    I would much rather make it read "Recording [Lost in the…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I run a lot of projects where other companies handle some of the tasks. I have all my team's tasks in Freedcamp but it would be nice for my management of a project to be able to put a few tasks in and assign them to "Agency B" where that isn't a user or anyone (as I don't want other companies with access to my projects whatsoever) but I can just see which tasks are being outsourced.

Actually, lots of us outsource things, right? It's quite useful... I could even assign a user like "Upwork" if I have some freelancer…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As each task is a piece of content I wish to create.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Sometimes I add subtasks either under a main task (or within a task list) and the way I added them don't necessary correlate to the date I assigned them. I would like to be able to "sort" under a task, and all the substasks re-arrange in order of due date, instead of the non-organized way I entered them. I know I could manually re-arrange, but that would take a long time, and it would be nice if they could just auto-sort if I wanted!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  16. It would be great to have an option to automatically send an Email for any change in the project to one administrator without possibility to quit the notification to this Email for other users.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Ability to add a working URL link saved as a project description.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. There is no location I can find other users to ask specific use questions or talk about different ways to use the tools provided. It would also be a place for freedcamp devs to mine information.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. Would it be possible to add a new icon in the projects menu with an external link? That way we could for example add a link to special external resources for our clients

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Why have a start date if it does not affect the to-do task list? I wish the tasks that had not gone past the start date did not show up on the list of tasks todo until the start date has arrived. I often have tasks that are days or weeks out and they still so on the to-do list on the main screen even though it is not time to do them.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?