Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

1. A video call and live chat integration will best as we already have all the clients connect here.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    5 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. an application for Windows Phone devices would be great!!!

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  3. More colour in the design to make navigation easier.

In a previous job we used Asana and I was all at sea with it, until I discovered the themes that could be installed. They helped me visually sort out the sections quickly.

Freedcamp is not nearly as complex but I think it could look more attractive.

47 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    7 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  4. Would it be possible to add a column view to the task lists? Currently the Task name, Status, Start Date and Due Date are all crowded together. It would be nice if each was in a clearly defined column with column headers.

45 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. 44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  6. An area for adding basic contacts so you can attach a digital business card to a task so the person dealing with a particular job can view client contact details relating to the task for example.

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi All,

Regarding status – we do not plan to add it soon. As you can see it has 15 votes. We have features voted by 500+ people and we are a very small team.

However if your company is willing to sponsor this feature – please contact igor@freedcamp.com. We will make sure we compensate you for helping us to make Freedcamp better.

As I understand it will be enough to add extra fields to user’s profile which are easily available on avatar click anywhere in Freedcamp which will show information user’s shared like phone, address, email etc. and may be a new view in manage projects to show/filter/search users and display they information.

Is it correct?

Cheers,
    Igor

7. It would be nice to be able to assign a number of users to a particular group. When creating a new project or discussion it would be easy to identify the group or groups involved. An indirect outcome of this is that one email to users could invite them to a group without needed to invite them to every different discussion!

44 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  8. Currently you can upload a file in many places, but I would like to have the same file associated with many different tasks, comments, and discussions. Right now you have to upload the same file to each item you would like to attach it to. That file then gets duplicated (and triplicated, and...) in the Files app, rendering that app essentially useless because of all of the clutter. I would like to be able to upload a file (and specify a version number) once, either via attachment to some freedcamp item or directly in the Files app, and then be…

43 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  9. 41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

Hi All,

Let me ask you what do you want to see so we can at least have some understanding of what is required.

1. It will be a paid add-on. How much you will be willing to pay per user (if per user price) or per month? This is because to provide this service we will have to integrate with services like https://zoom.us/pricing which are not free.

2. Does this article by another vendor lists all you need – http://blog.glip.com/zoom-in-glip? Should I scan it and prepare MVP version and put all other not essential features separately to show you my view?

Please post in comments.

Regards,
    Igor

10. When you browse the todo list of a project it is hard to distinguish between your tasks and tasks of other people (unless you filter and than you cannot see the whole picture).

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    6 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  11. The app should have a way to view and check off to-do items that are in the Tasky app, not just items that are synced to a project.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Many users reported the same bug - you want to link it to a one TODO and get issues updated once TODO is completed to update your customers reported this issue.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    4 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  13. I would really like to be able to print the calendar view for meetings - weekly and monthly.

40 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. I suggest a global overview application that shows each project's progress status and updates at a glance.

What we suggest is an overview of any projects in one dashboard, the percentage of completion (from Overview “page”), the status or the last status (from Overview “page”), the Gantt of the project, and the description.

38 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  15. In issue tracker, sorting by "last activity" doesn't take care about new comments.
    it's not possible to quickly see which issue has been commented.
    When there are lots of issues, and lots of comments, it's really hard to see recent comments.
    So sorting by "last activity" may include comments changes, or maybe a new sorting option can be added ("last activity or comment")

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. it would be extremely useful to have the KANBAN view display as much details as there are in the LIST view.
    currently on the TASK BOARD, the assignee, due date, priority are shown In the list view and the date completed on subtask is also shown in the list view, but it does not show up on kanban view.
    at a minimum, the due date should be on the kanban/sticky note and changed to red in colour when it is past due.

36 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Is there a possibility to add recurring invoices? So we can add a invoice and say that this invoice is send automatically every month/quarter/year ... to our clients.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Currently wall concerns all projects, and we do not have option to easily exchange informations in regards to specific project, because i see comments concering one project in other projects wall. Lots of comments --> chaos. I mean - we could use one group wall, but on project walls we would like to see projects only coments. There could be easy option (the same as privacy) - When wall post is filled in projects wall - then on default should be visible to that projects wall. Optional button: "visibility" (with options: project / group) would do the trick.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    3 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

We are not sure if we will address this in V3 (which already does change this by offering actual Project Wall/Pages) or in V2. I will discuss with my Team as we agree with all the points brought here especially when it comes to clients.

19. Estimation time required while creating the task and spend time is updated in progress and after completion of task.

Helps to track the task progress and deliver as per the time schedule

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. We would like the ability to print a Gantt chart for a given date range (i.e. January - March) or have the chart display at the month level instead of by week. Projects spanning many months could be shown more concisely that way.

35 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?