Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

1. It would be useful for us to be able to tag projects, and not just particular project elements, as this helps us categorise and eventually search/report on particular themes.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  2. Hello, it would be great to be able to assign (using drag-and-drop particularly) tasks to a team where individuals on that team can easily filter tasks assigned to their respective team and can take ownership in an agile approach. Currently tasks can only be assigned to an individual user or to everyone.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. In order to effectively use the Calendar app, a scheduling assistant is helpful to understand the team's availability.
    If not, another great option is to provide integration with a third party like Doodle.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I have read on a post from several years ago there is a way to archive project groups. However, I don't see the option. When I click on the 3 dots beside the project group the option to archive the group (including the header) is not there. What I would like to do is the same as when you archive a project. Have the ability to "hide" the complete group and the project header with the ability to view at a later time just like the you can the projects now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  5. I wish there was a way to get a clean, simplified view of a wiki page so it was more suitable for printing, converting to a PDF, etc.

Ideally you'd be able to configure/select what you want on the simplified view. For example I am sure some people would want to see the author of the wiki in the simplified view while other would not. But even if the simplified view just showed the title and the description, that would be useful.

Ideally the simplified view could be shown in a browser window too.

I'm not sure if I'd want…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. From what I can tell, on the home page, the current workload section of the Work widget only shows in-progress items that have either a start date or due date assigned to them. But I often have work tasks that are "in progress" but do not have a start date or end date assigned.

I would like to see this list include tasks that are in-progress but have no dates. I can understand why they would not show up in the Agenda section. But I want my "current workload" to show me EVERYTHING across all projects that's listed as "in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  7. Most calendar apps indicate the current day some way. You can even see this in the calendar view on the Android Freedcamp app as a buble around the current date. This would be a nice feature on the calendar that pops up in Freedcamp's android app when you go to select the due date for a task.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Add the ability to connect "quarterly milestones (key results)" to annual milestones. This would allow for annual and X year target milestones to track quarterly progress

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. I love the widget for My Tasks, but in setting that up, it became obvious that I also need visibility on the tasks that are assigned to others. There currently isn't a widget for Tasks which allows you to show tasks for everyone else but me. I think that would be great.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    2 comments  ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
  10. I'd love to be able to see task/milestone priority in Calendar view. The task/milestone dot by the item is nice, but for me it would be more helpful to be able to see items color coded by priority.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Capturing and uploading them into wiki or other areas will be usefull.
    Ideally a plugin for browsers will solve this.
    First capture an image , second upload it to googledrive capturedimages\projectname\ folder third add image with link to image to inline.( maybe there will be an option to select image or thumbnail size , and show type; normal , lightbox ... )

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Right now user assigned option in filter lists all names. If list is long, we will be going to end of the page. Instead we can add scrolling option in the name list & when reloading has done, go to start of the page.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. Make a selection box for each project in Project management view and allow for batch management of projects: For example to archive/unarchive/delete/move to project group...

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. There's an option to mark projects as favorite. But there's no way to make a selection of favorite projects on the projects board.

I would like to see that option added: show favorite only.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for posting.

Do you want these filters to be similar to what we have in Tasks application and apply globally once selected?

For example if you selected one project group or favorite projects you will see only those projects in Freedcamp including project picker. Tasks Board and Calendar board will only show these projects like other projects do not even exist until the Projects Board filter is removed.

Please provide your response in comments.

Thanks
    Igor

15. Payoneer.com is a vital payment gateway for many freelancers without access to Paypal.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 48 49 50 52 Next →
  • Don't see your idea?