Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

569 results found

1. If i have 15 with in a project I want to be able to archive just 1, not the entire group. This would work for me:

We should probably allow to mark Discussions as 'completed' and add filters with default set not to show completed discussions

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. We usually estimate a project by how much time we will spend on it. It wold be great to be able to add a total amount of time estimated next to the total time used. It would be even better if then it shows you how much time you have left to complete the project.
    This should be a relatively simple feature to add but would make a big difference to tracking projects.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Ability to have an address tied to google map (account tie in or link) so that team members can see the location of a meetup.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The suggestion is only 1 suggestion, that an app is created available for download via the app exchange in salesforce to integrate Salesforce and Freedcamp.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I use Pipedrive on may daily basis to manage my clients and proposals. So it would be nice that, once I won a proposal in Pipedrive, it would automatically create a new project in Freedcamp.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Automatic 2 Ways Sync with Outlook like GSync. Office 365 has over 120 Million business clients to Googles 4 million. I think integration with Office 365 is more important that Google Suite

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Few notes

1. GSync is Freedcamp → Google – one direction
    2. Google provides developers access so once authorized we can write to users Google Calendar. Outlook is an email client only – it can be connected to Gmail, company MS Exchange server, Office365 cloud service your company subscribed to from Microsoft so in order to write to your calendar we need to know how it is set and get authorization. It is a MUCH MORE complicated task.

7. I see several ideas that could all roll up into what I have in mind. I would like to be able to have a rollup of key milestones into a single project dashboard that I monitor. This dashboard would summarize tasks remaining, percent completion, up next (by priority). This would serve as an overview of projects "at a glance". From the dashboard you would be able to drill down into specific projects, tasks within a project, etc.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

8. I'd like Freedcamp to be my one stop shop for all management of project correspondence, notes, meetings (with notes) - but I find myself trying to use the Wiki which serves only partial need - basic note taking, but no integrations (e.g., Outlook or OneNote). So I migrate back and forth between Outlook and OneNote and creative ways to keep Freedcamp linked to these sources. It would be great to be able to do all of this information management within Freedcamp.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. sometimes, when you close a project, you need a certain wiki, because it is a continuation of your closed project. it would be helpful if you can move this wiki before closing your project.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. We use these consistently to document API's and other semi-static information. We'd rather not have to go through a bunch of discussions.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. Scheduling of the team's weeks, days and hours would be really helpful. Teamweek does this really well so something along these lines would be good.

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Different kinds of custom fields, e.g., radio button, dropdown, checkbox, dates, etc. to be able to track leads and prospects

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. It would be great to have some way of identifying tasks in multiple projects as part of a planning cycle. So then we'd have a way of identifying all the tasks/subtasks we committed to for a particular sprint or quarterly planning time period. Then we wouldn't have to put false due dates in order to filter on sprint items across multiple projects.

Thanks!

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Once the topic has been successfully discussed and results have been formed, it is important to close the topic. There are other users, who were to continue to post more messages on the final post, where the summery of the results were posted.

There should be an option to "Close" the discussed topic.

Currently there is only option to "make it private" however, make it private restricts others to see the posts. The others should be able to see the posts, but no more comments can be done once the topic is closed by the topic owner.

Hope you look…

15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

I can share what we do

1. Edit discussion name and prefix with [CLOSED]

2. Post a comment with bold big text. ‘Discussion is closed’ If you want you can post a link to a task which continues it etc so people can follow in the same last comment.

Typically this is enough.

Cheers,
    Igor

15. 15 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I would love to have a section within freedcamp to track leads/opportunities.

I get that the current CRM module is for that, but to be honest, it's a pretty lackluster offering at any price. I just need a simple tool for tracking opportunities so it can be managed separate from projects. Like in other systems, opportunities can often be converted into projects. That would be great.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. For my purposes, individual Projects represent some concrete deliverable of worth on its own, as opposed to just steps to complete some larger effort (Tasks).

It could very well be, though, that a larger project depends upon the completion of a smaller project. This dependency project may be pursued either for it's own independent value, or perhaps only as part of a larger effort, but it nevertheless offers some value on it's own - thus it qualifies as a "Project".

It would be valuable to be able to formally link such projects together such that the completion of one is…

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. We use template files for the projects, which means all projects have the same task groups, tasks and mile stones. So the Notifications page shows a long list of the same task names (RFQ ORDER LOGISTICS) but it doesn't show which project.

Having the first 20 characters of the project title in front would be a great help!

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I'd like to press a button to notify my teammates/subordinates that I want them to update status on certain tasks or projects.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will add a new comment into Bulk edit available on all paid plans – select tasks you want to be updated, hit ‘CVomment’ button, type ‘Please update task status’ and it will be posted to each selected task or subtask.

20. It would be awesome if there was a way that we could set due dates when using the Email-In function.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi,

Thanks for posting! Will the following text inside the email body

→ 30/08/18

1. Create design 10/08/18 <→ 15/08/18
    2. Implement design 16/08/18 <→ 25/08/18

which will create a task from email with a due date 30 Aug and two subtasks with start/due dates work for you?

Regards,
    Igor

1 2 5 7 9 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?