Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

668 results found

1. When using the gmail add-on and creating a new task, start and due dates are set to January 1970. I would like the start date to auto-populate with today's date. Maybe the due date could auto-populate for 2 days? Or allow a default due time to be set.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It is unhelpful to show time tracking in days instead of only in hours and minutes. Seeing "1 day 13 hrs 3 minutes" now requires you to do math in order to calculate the total time in hours. When you bill clients, you don't send them an invoice with time in days, you use hours. Bringing back the old way where you would instead see "37hours 3 minutes" would be much appreciated.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Saved Search: An option to be able to "Group By" two or more criteria e.g. Status and Priority. So you can see the important tickets in your "In Progress" queue.

Status: An option to create user defined statuses e.g. "In Review", "In Testing", "Blocked" etc. This is possible in JIRA workflow.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I noticed that both the company logo and name are placed on the white lable login page. Ideally only the logo should be seen. https://monosnap.com/direct/LLQmpogplcjyyqpPQjonuFTfnhQ2js

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Please enable filtering by tags for issue tracker.

Additional, it would be nice to be able to sort the status and tag columns in the table view.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. The individual projects seem to get very full and look very cluttered when needing to use subtasks on subtasks. It would be nice to be able to collapse and expand the individual tasks and subtasks to make for easy viewing of specific tasks.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. At least indicated, such as WhatsApp, that a message has been deleted

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. So many times a day I need to add long detailed comments, and I would prefer the option to make the comment area full screen / full browser in size. The scroll bar on the right is annoying when I want to see my entire message.
    I find I write my comment in TextWrangler, then copy and paste is into freedcamp.

https://postimg.cc/K1PWSWdB

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1. Add "today" as an option in the "date created" filters for the time board. Would be really useful for anyone like me who uses this as a daily timesheet. Curently I have to set a single-day range and change it every day.

2. Incorporate a way/option to display the project name on the time board entries. I often have similarly-named tasks within different projects, so this would make it far easier to see at a glance how time is being spent.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

‘Today’ filter in the Time app is released now (and also This Month and the Previous Month filters).

You asked for Date Created, but we assumed that you meant the Date filter (the field which is filled in by the user when a time entry is created ) so we added this filter, not Date Created.

9. I'd like to have a persistent icon for tasks that contain description notes. I am on the education plan and am using the description area to add links, special notes, detailed instructions on the tasks and the like and I cannot (at a glance) see that tasks have description/notes in them. That would be extremely helpful to prompt me to click on the task to see the additional information.

Here is an example of a task as I see it on my dashboard.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/1-r1EwW8ODD69AUCktAuv2VgqHYPPOZ6M/view?usp=drivesdk

Here is the task with a useful link in the description.
    https://drive.google.com/file/d/11Ho3VwIbB-XUz9dyrZYkJYl4GMgto5Ax/view?usp=drivesdk

I want to know…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We kind of have it – if you hover a mouse you will see comments box and if it has 3 dots inside – a task or a subtask has a description (see attached)

You can also consider an upgrade – in the table view, you can display the task description as a column.

10. 1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Please use filters for it – you can hide future tasks easily, save it and it will persist. If we will not create tasks a few days in advance – other users will be unhappy but a workaround, in that case, won’t be possible.

11. After your last update, every time I drag an event or task, it shows the new panel on the right pop up.

For us that work off of the month view calendar, it makes it difficult to move things around with this panel opening up every single time we move a task from one day to another...

Is there an option that can be added to disable the panel from showing up when a task's due date is updated on drag/drop?

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. I deal with a lot of recurrent tasks. but not all have the same title for example we run one type of report every month but not every month are he same parameters even thought is the same report and we know a years in advance the title this is consider a recurrent task. example of a recurrent task.
    Grocery shopping - Apples
    Grocery Shopping - Pears
    Grocery Shopping - Bananas

This is just an example how this is a recurrent task but every time we have to buy something different even thought still applies to grocery shopping.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Looks like a repeatable checklist that mutates slightly each week. So you’d have a master checklist and a weekly one that’s a subset of the master. Probably achieved with a bit of copy & paste

13. I suggest a global overview application that shows each project's progress status and updates at a glance.

What we suggest is an overview of any projects in one dashboard, the percentage of completion (from Overview “page”), the status or the last status (from Overview “page”), the Gantt of the project, and the description.

41 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

You can get almost 100% with https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/2Sdab#summary

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

14. For simplicity and to avoid being overwhelmed with long task lists, it would be great to have a drop down arrow which appears to the left of the task whenever a sub-task is created so that subtasks can be expanded or collapsed at any level to show more or less detail.

This would work in the exact same way as the drop down arrow next to each task list.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. Just installed freedcamp for gmail. I wanted to add an email as a task. Clicked Add New Item. First thing it does is ask me to select a project. Unfortunately I have a lot of projects and the add-on only shows me a fixed number of projects. There is no way to scroll through the entire project list as far as I can tell and there is no way to search on a project name. So there is no way for me to create a task in the project I want to use.

0 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. From what I can tell, on the home page, the current workload section of the Work widget only shows in-progress items that have either a start date or due date assigned to them. But I often have work tasks that are "in progress" but do not have a start date or end date assigned.

I would like to see this list include tasks that are in-progress but have no dates. I can understand why they would not show up in the Agenda section. But I want my "current workload" to show me EVERYTHING across all projects that's listed as "in…

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. I have read on a post from several years ago there is a way to archive project groups. However, I don't see the option. When I click on the 3 dots beside the project group the option to archive the group (including the header) is not there. What I would like to do is the same as when you archive a project. Have the ability to "hide" the complete group and the project header with the ability to view at a later time just like the you can the projects now.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. It would be nice to be able to keep subtasks closed. I know how to close them by scrolling to the top, but I need a way to keep the closed, or close after you use it, easily. I don't like logging into Freedcamp and having all tasks and subtasks open.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. When you are viewing a task you clicked on from the widgets board (e.g., to edit the task) and then want to return to the widgets board, the only "return" option available at the top of the page, is "return to tasks," which brings you back to all tasks for the particular project, rather than to the widget board where you started. It would be nice to have a "return to widget board" option as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
← Previous 1 3 4 5 33 34