Add time to calendar events
It is completed now – https://blog.freedcamp.com/2017/05/11/start-end-times-added-calendar-events/
Based on what I'm reading here..
is it correct that when creating Calendar events there is no way to specify the time, only the day?
Is there some setting that needs to be activated in order to specify the time of the event?
Time slots is fundamental to much of our planning activities.
please-- a time line would be much appreciated
Jermaine Dickerson commented
I look forward to seeing some progress on this. It would be extremely helpful to have the option to set Calendar event time durations, and reminders for both events and project deadlines.
Hope to see this added soon! This will add a lot of functionality to the calendar view for dispatching our service teams!
John Liska commented
Great to see progress on Calendar events, thanks Igor (and your team) in advance for all of the upcoming work on this. Events / Calendar are becoming a bigger part of how I use Freedcamp to manage deliverables, so these features -- combined with Recurrence in Tasks -- will go a long way to supporting how I manage projects.
The calendar is essentially useless to us without timeslots..
Hey, I would love to see a function, that allows me to set time for Events! I tried a lot of differnt nSystems, and I think freedcamp is the most advanced one! except for this Little Feature! So if you can implement it fast, there is nothing more to add ;-)
Igor Kryltsov commented
yes, Please add time to the calendar!! planning multiple things on one day for 20 people is going to be a pain.
Neil Thomson commented
Just plain fundamental requirement....
really really really do want time in calendar events! :) Thanks
No ETA for this.
Let me me give you a short update what we are busy with. BTW we have 4 FTE and 2 PTE in our team now.
- we are working with mobile dev team (external) to launch iOS app in 2 months. We create API and they create application. Design is ours.
- we need to launch new scalable pricing for business - per user per month because we need to make more revenues to hire more people to be able to iterate faster
- global Calendar page (all due date items across all projects with filters)
- global My Tasks page (all tasks across all projects with filters)
- Zapier integration
- launch Kickstarter campaign to raise funds to add more functionality to iOS app and may be add Android (this basically depends on you - our users contributing and enabling it sooner)
We hope this will allow us to talk to investors to raise extra capital.
Once we are done with it we will do most voted features here one by one - https://freedcamp.uservoice.com/forums/126945-suggestions-for-features/filters/top (except Android).
HenkJan de Vries commented
is there an eta on this, it would be good to plan the day with the calendar for different people based on an hourly system
Yes that is hardly required for global acting organizations
This is pretty critical, as my group are spread across 5 time zones.