Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Braveatom commented  · 

This is great, well done. Can you make it so that clicking on the icon in the dock (on Mac) opens the main window if the window closed, but the app is running?

• Charles Sprickman commented  · 

Functionality seems OK, but I'm seeing some weird issues with the slide-out project list. I tried resizing the window to both extremes (very narrow, full-width) and the issue remains, the project list basically doesn't get "pushed" to the right of the shortcuts. Image is probably easier:
        https://i.imgur.com/Mw4zMGF.png

• Alex commented  · 

Hi, this new version looks to be working better! I tend to use this instead of Freedcamp in the browser. I hate to harp on keyboard shortcuts, but could you also add Hide (Command + H) and Find (Command + F)?

• Peter H. commented  · 

The previous/next week buttons on the weekly overview don't work. Also, the "change progress status" button opens the task instead of changing the status.

• Alex commented  · 

-It's not just pasting your passwords - keyword shortcuts don't work at all. I use the copy and paste keyword shortcuts all the time, so that would be really helpful.
        Otherwise - this is really awesome! Thanks for putting it together.

• Charles Sprickman commented  · 

It works! yay!

Two quick things:
        - On OS-X, using Little Snitch (firewall), I get a warning that the code isn't signed, I assume that will be dealt with eventually?
        - For some reason I cannot paste my password in. Typing 30-some random letters/numbers is a real pain - don't punish those of us who use password managers!

• Alex commented  · 

Exactly how Basecamp and Trello have made apps like this!

Feedback and Knowledge Base