Reset
    or sign in with
    • facebook
    • google
      Password icon
      Signed in as (Sign out)
      Submitting...
      • Mike commented  · 

Pop-up notifications from the desktop app for tasks would be great. Or at least a little icon indicating new content. Also, it would be great to check off a box to stay logged in all the time, not just 2 weeks since my password isn't autosaved in the app.

• Charles Sprickman commented  · 

Got another small bug on the Mac version. If you opt to download a file that's attached to a task, a file browser window pops up and you can select where to save the file. It works fine if you continue and save a file. If you cancel out of the dialog, the dialog box closes, but the app freezes at the "pulsing"/loading indicator. At that point you can either quit or hit cmd-r to "reload" the app.

• AdminFreedcamp (Feedback Squad, Freedcamp) commented  · 

@Mike, I guess you will need to talk to IT department to install Freedcamp application to required people computers in a centralized way but please wait when an application is properly signed by us.

• Mike Williams commented  · 

My organization does not allow the Windows Defender Block to be bypassed. Are there any other options to install this?

• Anonymous commented  · 

Why isn't there a link to the desktop application anywhere on your main page?

• M commented  · 

Why does the app look exactly the same as the browser version? Most desktop apps are a miniaturized version of the browser version. Take toggl for example.. it has just the timing aspect not all of the functionalities of the browser version. This makes it much easier to use/keep on the screen. I have not used the Freedcamp desktop app since the first 10 minutes after downloading.

• Marcin Wrazidlo commented  · 

I just download windows app and what I found:
        1) windows to small, need to make manually bigger, don't see message with wrong password
        2) by default window should be a full screen
        3)

A few things I'm noticing here:
        - I'm not seeing any type of notification mechanism on the Mac version (this is one of the things that I was really hoping for)
        - Kind of related, I'm running this on two desktops and it looks like I have to manually refresh the app (splat - r) to see new tasks in a project - can we have the app poll for changes?

• Braveatom commented  · 

This is great, well done. Can you make it so that clicking on the icon in the dock (on Mac) opens the main window if the window closed, but the app is running?

Functionality seems OK, but I'm seeing some weird issues with the slide-out project list. I tried resizing the window to both extremes (very narrow, full-width) and the issue remains, the project list basically doesn't get "pushed" to the right of the shortcuts. Image is probably easier:
        https://i.imgur.com/Mw4zMGF.png

• Alex commented  · 

Hi, this new version looks to be working better! I tend to use this instead of Freedcamp in the browser. I hate to harp on keyboard shortcuts, but could you also add Hide (Command + H) and Find (Command + F)?

• Peter H. commented  · 

The previous/next week buttons on the weekly overview don't work. Also, the "change progress status" button opens the task instead of changing the status.

• Alex commented  · 

-It's not just pasting your passwords - keyword shortcuts don't work at all. I use the copy and paste keyword shortcuts all the time, so that would be really helpful.
        Otherwise - this is really awesome! Thanks for putting it together.

← Previous 1

Feedback and Knowledge Base