it would be great to have ...

Templates for notes section (see description)

This would be great specifically for our blogs so for each blog we need to identify a title and SCO title or description focused keywords and also the persona and Leslie the stage of the purchase path that we are crafting the blog for each time I post a blog to do I have to write all of this stuff out again it would be awesome to have the items that need to be filled in pre-populated with some sort of dropped down that would add these items.

5 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Rich L shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →

4 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Password icon
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

""""Do you know that you can copy tasks with subtasks? You can also import tasks from XLS. So you have two options to not type anything ever again - copy previous task OR export that task and import it from XLS to your project when needed."""

This is not what me or Rich asked, we want to create a inbound template within each task. Or at least in each task within a project.

What you are saying is to copy a sub task or task, over and over again to get that accomplished. It is a really slow work around, and mind you I have literally over five hundred pieces of content I plan on making using Freedcamp's managing. I won't create the whole thing in it, but I want to get it started here.

At least half of that is something I need a template for

• AdminFreedcamp (Feedback Squad, Freedcamp) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

Do you know that you can copy tasks with subtasks? You can also import tasks from XLS. So you have two options to not type anything ever again - copy previous task OR export that task and import it from XLS to your project when needed.

Feedback and Knowledge Base