it would be great to have ...

A more intuitive way to display task lists for individual team members

I had some trouble getting Freedcamp to display tasks based for individual team members. I achieved this by creating a "To-Do Widget" for All Projects, Not Completed, Count: 20, Title: My Tasks.

This comes out of the box with Basecamp with their user pages -- and since many of your users are Basecamp users looking for a free alternative, it would make sense to provide a more intuitive solution for novice users to achieve this.

17 votes
Vote
Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
You have left! (?) (thinking…)
Jimmy Matthews shared this idea  ·   ·  Flag idea as inappropriate…  ·  Admin →
planned  ·  AdminFreedcamp (Feedback Squad, Freedcamp) responded  · 

We changed focus and work now now on simplification for people having no previous experience and coming from GoogleDocs. GMail, DropBox and Facebook.

Cheers,
Igor

3 comments

Sign in
(thinking…)
Sign in with: facebook google
Signed in as (Sign out)
Submitting...
  • Anonymous commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

I tried to create this widget as you described, but when it appears in my dashboard it says that there are no tasks that match this requirement, when this is not the case...

• AdminFreedcamp (Feedback Squad, Freedcamp) commented  ·   ·  Flag as inappropriate

This is our main focus in Version 3, right on the dashboard you will be able to see your tasks, your activity (things you are subscribed to) and more. Also notifications like resembling what you see in your email with ability to quickly glance at things you need to see. Thanks for feedback!

Feedback and Knowledge Base