CRM - better integration with other applications in Freedcamp
I am wondering why the leads don't connect with the tasks... like you add the contact or lead to the task but when you go to view they don't show up...
MiT FTC commented
I am trialling some of your products and was wondering with the CRM module if you can have CRM tasks show in the ‘Tasks’ view of a project. Also, can you associate as existing task in the ‘Task’ view with a contact. The two systems seem to be quite distinct, but ideally would be together.
Also, if you allocate a call/task to a contact, on the contact page you are shown a list of calls and tasks, however these really need to be hyperlinked to the actual call to make it work well. A quick summary would be good also to show when the call was made and who was on call. It would make assessing a contacts history much easier within the contact tab.
I am not sure if the module is yet ready for our use case, but would be interested in your reply to the above.
- atribute a contact/lead to a freedcamp user
- atribute tags to contacts/leads
- filter contacts and leads by tags and user
- the ability to send emails directly to contacts/leads
Here is another feedback from Freedcamp customer:
- Choose which company, client or contact person the project is for (optional)
- See project progress as a percentage on the project cards in the dashboard
- Add a company/client with all relevant contact information
- Projects - active and completed
- Logged calls
Global Task Board - sort/filter by company/client
Thank you for your suggestion.
I will rename your suggestion to make it easier to find and vote. This year we will put more effort to improve our paid applications.