Adjust the issue tracker to also allow it to be used as a support ticket system instead of only bug reporting.
Please list what is required.
Dedicated email to allow people to email in new issues – DONE
In the scope on next change:
- allow an issue reporter (not a Freedcamp user) to respond back to update an issue
- clearly mark such comments
- clearly mark responses you are sending to an issue reporter
As a result you can use Issue Tracker:
- to let external users to report issues via email or embedded form we already provide
- to let external users to continue conversations by replying to emails you email them as a response
- to see 3 types of comments when you open an issues – internal comments, issue reporter comments, your responses to an issue reporter.
@Tina - handled with a direct email to you
Tina Duan commented
I'm Tina with an tutoring and consulting school.
I wanted to know if we have a lot of students and tutors in the future, and we wanted to have our logo on the front page, what will that cost? Is it negotiable, since we don't need that much of storage space and other features? May someone contact me Via email. Thank you !
All we have - https://freedcamp.com/marketplace
Is there just an Ticket system integrated in Freedcamp?