Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

• or

26 results found

1. I'd like Freedcamp to be my one stop shop for all management of project correspondence, notes, meetings (with notes) - but I find myself trying to use the Wiki which serves only partial need - basic note taking, but no integrations (e.g., Outlook or OneNote). So I migrate back and forth between Outlook and OneNote and creative ways to keep Freedcamp linked to these sources. It would be great to be able to do all of this information management within Freedcamp.

16 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. I live in Iran & use this app to manage my project.
    I want to add my own calendar ( Shamsi calendar) to this app to manage my plan better.

Ref - https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Solar_Hijri_calendar

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Having the ability to inline reference to files in issues and tasks using a syntax like %(file id) would be quite handy. Similar to the ability to write #(issue id) in GitHub to link to it.

22 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I realize this is not a short-term request and is a major shift from how Freedcamp works now so maybe this might be a consideration for when there is a major update in the future.

I love Freedcamp, but it has felt a little off to me and I couldn't put my finger on it until today. It feels backward as I'm using it.

If I want to go into the CRM, I have to first remember which project I attached the CRM to. Same with all the major apps: files, issue tracker, wiki, discussions, etc...

It would seem…

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Jody,

CRM is a project group application https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/Pgaab

You can access project group applications from Project Board https://freedcamp.com/dashboard
    They are shown next to a project group name or inside project picker – same. You do not need to go into a project to access it. Side menu inside all projects in a project group will show CRM link to the same CRM added to that project group.

You are right to the point that Invoices, Passwords and CRM should probably become global apps not project group related – you add those who you want to be able to access it by selecting from invited users or just inviting directly to Passwords without a need to invite to a project first.

Regards,
    Igor

5. When editing a task (or really any other large textarea), it would be nice to have an alert if another user is actively editing the same task. It would be really nice if you hit "save" and then a list of conflicts is presented with the option to reject/accept the other edits.

Example use case: Was working with a team member on the phone, we both were trying to edit a task's description and we basically had to take turns to avoid stepping on each other's edits.

I imagine there are other text areas (wiki, for example?) where…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Evernote is self-destructing. They released a complete re-write of their app way before it was ready and they are losing many many customers, including me. I have THOUSANDS of notes in Evernote. and I am trying to get off of Evernote completely. That's how I found Freedcamp and I love it.

Currently the only way I can get stuff out of Evernote without cutting and pasting is to email a note into a task list or discussion and I have been doing that one at a time. But it is a SLOW process.

Evernote can export notes in bulk into…

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)