Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

573 results found

1. I would like to have my Recurring Tasks have associated "due days/dates" like "Every Monday, create ad, due for Wednesday (or 2 days later)". Also, for quickly adding to my task list, I'd like the option/setting for any todo's I make for myself to be "due today" if I don't set a date. If this is already possible, please let me know. Thanks!

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be helpful to have a flag on the apps in the sidebar menu for a project when content is present in each (discussions, files, etc...)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. I could help translating into Polish language.

26 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. Ability to be able to type in 'today', 'tomorrow', 'Friday', '2 days time' etc into the task entry field. For example, I'd like to be able to type something like 'Order new roll of paper towels for hand dryer tomorrow' and it automatically add it to tomorrows list. I don't particularly want to have to type in tomorrows date.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. I'd like to press a button to notify my teammates/subordinates that I want them to update status on certain tasks or projects.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We will add a new comment into Bulk edit available on all paid plans – select tasks you want to be updated, hit ‘CVomment’ button, type ‘Please update task status’ and it will be posted to each selected task or subtask.

6. Allow more than 3 columns on the Widgets page so that widgets can be put side by side on wider screens

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

7. In the Calendar View, DAY/List view, It would be great if you could add columns for what PROJECT the task is located in, and WHO the task is assigned to. To only see the task without that context doesn't give the full picture.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  8. Would like to be able to hit a button and start/stop to log time against a project, with a description of what I was working on. Toggl.com is currently the best implementation of this idea that I'm aware of. Would gladly pay for similar functionality, at the kind of prices now being offered in the marketplace. This would easily integrate into the current "Time" feature, though--seems a logical extension.

Apologies for similarity to existing suggestions—just doesn't seem it's been expressed quite this way before.

31 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have Time Tracking application which does what Toggle does. Any clarifications are very much appreciated.

BTW We have another suggestion posted with more votes to integrate Tasks and Time tracking.

Cheers,
    Igor

9. 215 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We have two use cases here.

1. Making is super easy to work with clients. Clients can see only Discussion and Tasks which specifically marked as visible to them. Rest is not visible to them

2. Allowing true privacy – concept described by Caroline. Once this mode is enabled users can create private tasks and decide who they want to share it with.

@Caroline – I assume project and project group administrators should be able to see private tasks. Right?

NEW UPDATE

Probably we should move Private Tasks and Private Discussions into a separate add-on which is not available by default.

We have requests for private tasks and we have requests for disabling privacy – when a teacher in a school does not want students to create private tasks at all.

I assume functionality similar to Private Discussions we already have in Freedcamp is what you are after.

OLD UPDATE

10. It's be really cool to be able to have multiple "Widgets" areas.

I treat it like a dashboard, so I have all of my freelancer's upcoming tasks in one place, along with my tasks, recent activity, etc.

It'd be nice to be able to make additional "Widgets" areas to act like different dashboards.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

11. Can have a option to integrate flock so for any kind of task completion we will get notified. Because we might be not interested get bulk mail for each activity and also same time i want to notified some how. And if it's free it will be great or you guys can ask flock as they provide a free integration service.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Linking our team's Eventbrite account would be beneficial to view within Freedcamp

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. I think it’s crucial to showcase the total number of projects a team is working on; this helps ensure and inform leadership what each person/team is doing and if additional resources are needed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. As far as I can see there are no way to set default notifications for new discussions. At my group some people tend to forget to check of the users they want to notify when they start a new discussion (should normally be all). It would have been great if I (as an admin) could force all new discussions to by default have all users checked for email notifications!

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. When I'm adding a subtask, I can't see the information such as due dates from the original task. Can you make the popup movable or something?

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Similar to GDrive, Dropbox, and OneDrive integrations.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. The mobile app should support writing input it Right-to-left (ex: Hebrew)

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. One of the main reasons we choose Freedcamp was for the calendar, but we find ourselves wishing that there was more "at-a-glance" information. It would be great if we could choose what is shown in the initial view... project name, task name, etc... and it would also be great if you could make the calendar highlight overdue projects.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. On the "Widget Board" under "My Tasks", I would like to show only non-completed tasks that are due. I.e., I would like to be able to exclude tasks with a due date and a start date in the future.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

20. If we create a custom field template and want to add it to all our projects, we have to do it one at a time in the edit project popup. It would be great to be able to add it to all projects at one time.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?