Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

• or

128 results found

1. I am seeing when I have multiple projects and view my calendar I can see all events for all projects. The Problem I am seeing is that those times are not organized by time. If we could fix that somehow that would be great.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. It would be so useful to have the possibility to show an event on the calendar every day the event is still on. For example: the event starts on the 28th of May and ends on the 3rd of July - it will now only show on the calendar on the start date and the end date. But we would love to have the option to make it show on the calendar every day inbetween as well, so we have an overview of all the event days.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. It would be super time saving if one can drag and drop a task to another date from the calendar menu. Currently it takes 5-6 steps to do that and get back to the calendar view. We have multiple projects running so to go into project without seeing the global calendar view doesn't serve our purpose.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. I couldn't find this after a quick search, but it would be nice to see any unscheduled tasks while viewing a calendar, that way I can quickly build my weekly schedule by dragging and dropping tasks onto the calendar. There seems to be plenty of real estate to unhide a panel that shows tasks that could be filtered, where you could filter on "no progress" or "no due date" etc...

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Ability to type the exact time for an calendar event instead of selecting from a drop down-menu and only in steps of 15 minutes.

I would like this because I have many calendar-events which begin at 13:10 till 14:20 for example.
    For me it would be good enough when the drop down-menu has steps of 15 minutes but with the possibility to type the exact time manually when necessary.

7 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. If we have an event that happens regularly, it would be nice to be able to be able to make it show up on a weekly, bi-weekly, monthly basis.

34 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Right now you can’t set start/end dates for projects in order to do high level planning. Would like to set a project start/end date and be able to have a calendar view where you can just see the the projects (not tasks). Perhaps you would have the ability to add milestones. This would essentially be a type of filter on what to display in the calendar. This would help with program planning for people trying to rollout many projects at once.

21 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Completed as part of Project Overview https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/T5dab on the and Custom Fields for Projects – https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/oMhab on the Enterprise plan

Gantt for projects will show it better than Calendar – https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/hJbab#gantt-for-projects and will use project start/end dates set in the Project Overview application.

8. Start dates for projects and tasks that calendar & connect to due date w/ a line or color bar. Calendar would then almost look like Gantt Chart if you could choose to show only that calendar. (Of course, Gantt Charts have been requested and would be awesome to have.) (If someone has a brilliant way to use the deadline feature as a start date, please share.)

10 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. When you integrate your Google calendar with Freedcamp, the tasks you put on are added for the due dates through your phone/calendar app. When those tasks are marked as completed in FC, those tasks should come off your integrated calendar. If they remain on your calendar app, you may confuse yourself on whether or not you completed the task.

2 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Adrienne

Please check this section in documentation – https://freedcamp.com/Freedcamp_LxR/Freedcamp_Devel_yOf/wiki/wiki_public/view/fhaab#sharing-calendars. The first picture shows two options ‘All ’ or ’Filtered’ if you filter tasks on Calendar to show only tasks assigned to you In Progress or No Progress and sync it with Google Calendar – only not completed tasks will be shown and completed tasks will be removed from your Google calendar by Freedcamp.

Using this method you can push separately – ‘Overdue tasks’ calendar or team calendar (tasks assigned to all) which are completed or not.

So you filter as you like in Freedcamp and generate a link or use instant GSync (on paid plans) to achieve this.

Regards,
    Igor

10. 229 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. I'd like the colors that we choose for a project to translate in the calendar view. Right now I see a green dot next to my projects. I would prefer to see the color that I have selected for that project so it's easier to differentiate between my projects in the calendar view. I'd also love to see a strike through when projects are completed.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  2 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Using dots will allow to show multiple colour coded events inside one date in Calendar Widget.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

13. I want to suggest a calendar where you can easily invite the team member to an event or meeting

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. In the Calendar View, DAY/List view, It would be great if you could add columns for what PROJECT the task is located in, and WHO the task is assigned to. To only see the task without that context doesn't give the full picture.

6 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. So I can view only the items assigned to me and not every information that I'm not part of. Just the same filters that you already have in the tasks page but applied to the calendar.

1 vote
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. As we cannot enter times for task, we are using the Calendar Event function for this. It would be good if anyone assigned/invited to a calendar event also sees this in the 'My Work' summary on the homepage dashboard.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Currently, Feedcamp is intregrated with Google Calendar and lists tasks as All Day. It would be great to have them added with their corresponding times as well.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    completed  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. Some projects are a one shot deal, but some projects are on going and I have Tasks that recur on a regular schedule.

I would love to be able to schedule a recurring task rather than have to manually reschedule it every week, two weeks, or month.

692 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. I made a really useful structure for my projects, but i need to see the task group in the calendar. Else i have to open (view item) each task to see which group it belongs to.

Please add the task group name to the header.
    Thanks!

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. I Use a calendar a lot to set up meeting, schedule time off, birthday reminders, vacations. it would be great to have icons or emoticons as an options for example on the birthday event maybe a birthday hat or balloon so that way of want to overview what's going on for the month you visually can see easily what's going on.

3 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  • Don't see your idea?