4 results found
If you are still using Freedcamp please complete https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSclLv-1l-BEtngvK4DpcWpXkSlGHBD_d9QZIr5Idbbl76k0uw/viewform
If you are not using Freedcamp and do not plan to – please unsubscribe or delete your UserVoice registration with us.
An error occurred while saving the commentDanielle Hamilton commented
Yes please! It would be really helpful for us if a support agent on Fresh Desk could mark a ticket as 'requires dev' at which point it gets created in Freedcamp. Any updates on Freedcamp could then be displayed against the ticket in Freshdesk for the agent to see to allow them to update the client.
Please list what is required.
Dedicated email to allow people to email in new issues – DONE
In the scope on next change:
- allow an issue reporter (not a Freedcamp user) to respond back to update an issue
- clearly mark such comments
- clearly mark responses you are sending to an issue reporter
As a result you can use Issue Tracker:
- to let external users to report issues via email or embedded form we already provide
- to let external users to continue conversations by replying to emails you email them as a response
- to see 3 types of comments when you open an issues – internal comments, issue reporter comments, your responses to an issue reporter.