Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

2. Choose notification settings for each event in the calendar instead of using user global settings.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Currently there are limited apps in the market place and there are so many features being requested day by day. Is it possible to explore how it can be allowed (in a controlled way) for the developer community to create useful in demand customizations as plugins or apps ?

Example 1: I want to add a widget that has most sought after notification template such as Milestones slippage, people are have not started tasks or not progress etc.

Example 2: Create an integration plugin for dropbox so the links from dropbox files can be inserted to the tasks. And if…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  4. The ability to add user as members of a group, so that they can automatically see all projects within the group, without having to be assigned to a project, or being an administrator of the group.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  5. Past due tasks due dates are highlighted in red currently. I'd like to option to have tasks due today show in my widgets as another color, maybe one of my choosing.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. Instead of making each topic private and selecting people to see it wouldn't it be easier to allow private discussion groups?

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. I think it would be really helpful to have a widget that shows a simple list of projects sorted by my own activity. I want to be able to identify projects by date based on task additions, edits, or comments. This way, it's easy to see the projects that need attention. For instance, projects with recent task additions, edits, or comments would be at the bottom of this list (or at the top, depending on whether you choose asc/desc in the sort).

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

8. It would be amazing to have a customization section of sentences and or translation in Settings. In this section, there would be a list of phrases (in English) used in some parts of the system, and, beside it, a text box for each user typed a phrase (in English or another language) so that text be customized to the project or user team. This would improve the customization of the system, approaching more the individual reality of each project and or user and solve (or help much) to users who can not work in English.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  9. It would be great to have a timer that records the work done (screen recording) during that time.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. It would be nice to create different Event types that are color coordinated. For example, for calendar, I'd like to separate national holidays as a type event (and a different color) from a product release type of event. Visually, I can discern what events are approaching so I can prioritize marketing campaigns accordingly.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. the date entry fields for Calendar, Milestones, Task Due Dates, etc are unable to parse dates of the following form, such that copy & pasting such values from other sources usually ends up just defaulting the field to "tomorrow". If one just clicks "OK" on the dialog before hitting "enter" to validate the field, the wrong date gets recorded silently.

The only format that is accepted is
    Dec 9, 2016 (mmm d, yyyy)

Failing formats:
    Friday, December 9, 2016
    December 9, 2016
    December 9
    Dec 9
    Dec 9 2016
    12/9/16
    12/09/16
    2016/12/09
    16/12/9

etc.

The date entry widget should be…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Currently if I post a new discussion and I want to make it private, I have to then select all the people I want to be able to see that discussion.

This is ok for a few people but when i have hundreds of people all in different teams it makes it really hard to select the right people.

Could there be a breakdown of these people into their team member groups where we could select the whole team group which would automatically select all members of that group and then we could fine tune the list by deselecting individuals…

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. When you are on the Desktop either on the
    *Task Board
    *Calendar Board
    *Widget Board
    Where ever there is a task item there should be the ability to edit the task without leaving that page via ajax or popup window

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  0 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. Actual Vs Planned Time taken for Project and for task wise display will be grate display using some graph will be grate as time module captures the daily input
    what I mean is something like this graph

link : http://www.maxwideman.com/papers/resource/fig15.gif

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. If you could arrange the order of Projects by due dates

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. I haven´t found a way to list my tasks by project name using the search box. For example, all tasks from projects with "design" in the title. Currently, it can only find strings in the task description, so I must copy and paste project title in every task created. It would be great to filter the task list by project group too.

For example, if you type on tasks Board in search: ptitle::design
    - it will only search in projects with the name including 'design'

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. Then most of my discussion posts could be initiated from the task list/ Gantt view.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hey,

Thanks for posting!

Please describe it step by step – what you do and how it will work so we can update description and may be edit title so it is easier to find for other users.

Cheers,
    Igor

18. Hi guys, just a small feature request. In the 'password' app, I don't understand why, when you are required to input the master password, that you can actually see the password. This for me is a major security downfall. This input field should be a 'password' input field (ie the characters are replaced with * characters).
    The whole point of having a master password is that it should be secure - just my opinion :)
    Thanks very much,
    Keith

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  4 comments  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. One of the main reasons we choose Freedcamp was for the calendar, but we find ourselves wishing that there was more "at-a-glance" information. It would be great if we could choose what is shown in the initial view... project name, task name, etc... and it would also be great if you could make the calendar highlight overdue projects.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. On the "Widget Board" under "My Tasks", I would like to show only non-completed tasks that are due. I.e., I would like to be able to exclude tasks with a due date and a start date in the future.

4 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

• Don't see your idea?