Skip to content

Suggestions for Features

Suggest new features for Freedcamp

Suggestions for Features

Categories

576 results found

1. The Time Project Application already provides a function to export time records to .xls file, but it does not have an import function, as the Tasks Application does. Now, without this feature, employees often have to spend a significant amount of time registering their time records one by one. Using this import function as an interface for practically any kind of office software would take the usability to the next level. It would be a really useful feature to have, as it would save a huge amount of time.

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Please sign in to leave feedback

Signed in as (Sign out)
    You have left! (?) (thinking…)
    How important is this to you?

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  2. Ability to set Monday - Saturday (and Sunday) work weeks. Or custom work week days

14 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  3. Dear Freedcamp

Great updates you have made. But it would be awesome if another "little" option could be added.

In our organisation we have many projects, to-do´s and so on. Therefore we need to be able to see more than just 20 when we create widgets for the dashboard.

The possibility to see 100 or 200 would be great. Hope it is possible

Best regards,
    Christian

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

4. The customizable Dashboard is great. I would love to do the same on project or group level.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We are already working now on a new concept called Dashboards that will support the Summary widget (pie, bar, battery, or card output), Table, and Buttons widgets. Essentially dashboards are custom reports and you can create as many dashboards as you need with as many widgets with drag and drop capability to set your perfect layout. Eventually, Dashboards will supersede the Widgets page. Dashboards can be private, shared with all team members (new members will see it too) or selected team members. Initially, dashboards will be added to the Enterprise plan.

5. The timer is great for showing how long I've worked on something, but I would LOVE to be able to show my client WHEN I started and stopped each timer on each item, perhaps integrate this in the calendar.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  6. When looking at a project, it would be nice to have the ability to reorder the display of the apps in the tool bar. For instance, Milestone may have more significance than Discussions in a project, so I might want it to display more towards the front/top of the list. Yet on other projects the exchanging of files might be of greater of significance, so it should be of a more forward location.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  7. Just like in Asana. This way, you can have one instance/organization for work, one for personal, or multiple for multiple jobs, etc. The best way of doing this now would be project groups such as Work1 - Project A, Work1 - Project B, Work2 - Project A, etc...but this gets clunky. Having different organizations, like in Asana, would be a huge benefit!

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Zack,

Thanks for posting:)

Asana/Slack organisations/teams create completely separated silos of things you will never see together. Correct?

So you are proposing to separate instead of adding, for example task groups tags and be able to separate (filter by tags),but also easily be able to see all your tasks across multiple jobs together.

Interesting ….

Cheers,
    Igor

8. I want to use Task Groups as types of Tasks and don't want to archive them but I do want to archive single tasks.

For example, I have created "Promotions" as a Task Group. Inside, I will create tasks and work on them. When a single task, a promotion, it will be marked as completed by other mate, I will first public that promotion (at our website) and then I would like to archive the task, but no the Group "Promotions", because I will be creating tasks over there.

The solution with filters that I have read here it's not…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

Hi Pepe,

Thanks for posting. Do you know that you can create a saved filter which will show all tasks except those which were completed more than X days ago so old completed tasks are automatically filtered out?

Would this work as a workaround?

Cheers,
    Igor

9. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  10. Integration with the e-mail platform MailChimp, so that you can sync contacts within the CRM (and identify those that have opted out of communications) or email from the CRM to create your mailing lists.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  11. It would be really nice, if we could set all the settings for the issue tracker with the e-mail in function...
    At the moment I can only set the issue type but I'd like to set also a due date and the priority

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  12. Presently, only the account owner can add custom fields, which can then be assigned to a project by other users. This is hugely frustrating and time-consuming for that one person, so multiple users need to be given these permissions. I know you're working on a SysAdmin function that will allow other users the option. The sooner that is released, the better.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    planned  ·  1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  13. 13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  14. When embedding the script on the website, it would be helpful for the script to include the URL when it is submitted to Freedcamp.

This way we can determine what page they were on when they reported the issue.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  15. I'd like to be able to link an entire task list to a milestone so that any task created within that list gets automatically assigned to that milestone.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  16. Most if not all of my reoccurring tasks need to happen weekly on one day of the week forever. It would be nice to set either at an account, project, or global basis default reoccurring task settings. Having to adjust the weekly recurring settings down to just one day by deleting Tuesday, Wednesday, etc. and then setting it to never end is time consuming when creating several tasks. Thank you.

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  17. We want to be able to track our project documentation. Without integration for Atlassian's Confluence, as an example, we are currently putting links in the body of Tasks or Discussions to maintain our documentation within the project.

Instead of creating a Task or Discussion to hold the link to our external pages, I would like to see the option to "add Link/URL" in the "Upload files" and "Attachments" drop-down lists. Once the link is added, either it pulls the page name (like it does for Google Docs), or we name it manually.

We want to alleviate the clutter of "tasks…

13 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
    1 comment  ·  Admin →

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  18. In Discussion tab I have the open topics (discussion) my team and I are discussing.

I give you an example:

We are 4 people inside a topic in the discussion tab. There are a lot of comments from everyone.

In the discussion tab all topics that receive a new comments are moved to the top and on the right of them I can see who wrote last.

Sometimes I get confused and I don't know if I have already looked at some comments or not.

It would be much better if all topics in the discussion tab I didn't open…

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  19. It would be great to be able to assign labels or colors to items in Tasky to make it easier to see which items belong to which projects.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
  20. Add a last updated string on Dashboard -> Project Card, currently there's nothing that tells you which project was last updated or is currently in operation.

Something like Last updated -> 18 hours ago or Last updated -> Monday at 6:00pm.

12 votes
    Vote

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)

We're glad you're here

Signed in as (Sign out)
1 2 6 8 10 28 29
  • Don't see your idea?